Luce Bay Plant Hire Limited is committed to upholding and maintaining its Waste Environmental Management
Systsem that controls the impacts the company’s waste management activities may have upon the enviornment, consistent
with its environmental objectives and targets and legal requirements.
Luce Bay Plant Hire Limited
recognises the importance the general public and wider community place on environmental issues which is why our aim is to
foster a resolute and attentive attitude through adherence to our environmental policies and methodologies.
In order to achieve these aims, Luce Bay Plant Hire Limited is committed to ensuring:
comply with all statutory requirements
- Where practical, utilising up-to-date and proven technology with due regard
to its effect on the environment
- Regular maintenance of plant, including road vehicles
- We seek ways
to improve our environmental performance
- The general public has access to our environmental policy
own carbon footprint is minimised
- The environmental policy is monitored for effectiveness
- A commitment to
the prevention of pollution
- The Waste Environmental Management System is continually improved
- All environmental
objectives and targets are reviewed periodically for effectiveness
- Employees receive appropriate training
identify and seek advice for the protection of wildlife and flower species.